SECRET-SERVICE.SU / Форум поклонников Secret Service  

Вернуться   SECRET-SERVICE.SU / Форум поклонников Secret Service > SECRET SERVICE > Основной форум

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.01.2011, 19:21   #1
NoSmile
Почётный форумчанин

Благодарил(а): 192 раз(а)

RonnieO, big thanks for confirming the information about Like A Heartbeat. Could you please tell us some more information about this track? Is it in Secret Service '87 album style?

As far as I've understood, Tim and Ulf asked to send this record (or it's sample) to them to recollect it.
NoSmile вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.01.2011, 19:28   #2
RonnieO
Участник

Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)

Цитата:
Сообщение от NoSmile Посмотреть сообщение
RonnieO, big thanks for confirming the information about Like A Heartbeat. Could you please tell us some more information about this track? Is it in Secret Service '87 album style?

As far as I've understood, Tim and Ulf asked to send this record (or it's sample) to them to recollect it.
I would say that the recording is very much in the style of some of the instrumentals of Alan Parsons Project than a Secret Service '87 style, but that is just my personal impression of it. Not bad at all considering I'm a fan of Alan Parsons Project as well.

I've already sent a message to Ulf regarding the track and asked if he still requires a copy of the track. I'm waiting for reply now.
RonnieO вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ