Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.02.2008, 19:44   #27
Natalie
Почётный форумчанин

Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)

Цитата:
Сообщение от ABTOP Посмотреть сообщение
Natalie, огромное спасибо за проделанную работу!

Жалко, что Тима хватило только на "сторону А"
Я решила все-таки потормошить Тима насчет стороны В. Я подумала, что не мог он ее проигнорировать, скорее всего просто не заметил из-за своей занятости. И была права.
Вот его ответ.

Side B

1. Are there any Secret Service's songs that where never released (we've only heard about "The Go-Between" so far)? Do we have a chance to hear those tunes one day?

Tim. As Ulf wrote, there are some unreleased tracks. Maybe some day....

2. How did you decide whether to release certain song as a single or within an album? For instance, why the original ‘82 version of "The Dancer" that is one of our favourites, wasn't released as a single? Did you plan any single releases that didn't come out at the end?

Tim: Many times we laid so much work on the single-choice, for example at the mixing. It was like battle where we wanted to get a little extra out of the song. Sometimes we lost and sometimes we went too tired, couldn´t hear it anymore for a long time. Then it was natural to choose another one as a single. I think that ´s what happened with "The Dancer" . But I love the song, it´s one of my favorites and it will have an important place in the musical.

3. We'd like to know more about different vocal parts we hear in various songs: who did the low octave vocal in the "Night City", "Walking" and "Special Song" tunes? Was it Ola singing in a lower octave or a different vocalist? Who did the lead vocal in "Hey Johnny"?

Tim: I think Ulf´s answer is as good as mine.

4. Could you please tell us about "Håkansson, Hansson, Norell & Ekman" project? Was it a band-by-itself, or a temporary replacement of "Secret Service"? How was this project and the "When Your Heartache Is Over" song born?

Tim: I made a demo of a new song together with Ola and Anders Hansson. Another swedish artist Tommy Ekman joined us in the studio when we were making the vocals. I remember that a few weeks later when I was in Italy on vacation, Ola called me on the phone. He said: I really like the demo and I gonna release it as a single, just for fun. And I decided to call us "H.H.N.E. - "Håkansson, Hansson, Norell & Ekman" But it was not a big-seller, it was, as Ola said, just for fun!

5. Where did the title "Aux Deux Magots" come from? Did you plan this tune as an instrumental from the start, or you had some lyrics and vocal ideas for this song?

Tim: At that time it was ment to be instrumental but I think lyrics could suit the song as well.

6. Do you still have multitrack reels of any of those albums? If you do, are they available for remixing? Do you to remixing any of Secret Service's classics the way you did with "Rainy Days Memories" and "The Dancer" in 2000?

Tim: I hope someday, but not in the nearest future.
Natalie вне форума   Ответить с цитированием